With CyprusOffice serviced offices there is furniture, maintenance and support staff, internet and phones in a key business area and you simply bring a laptop and begin work straight away. Serviced CyprusOffice clients have their own private furnished offices inside a business centre, with communal space such as meeting rooms and reception that are shared by all CyprusOffice clients.
Why CyprusOffice serviced offices:
Time is not wasted when moving in
Simply bring a laptop and begin work straight away
Close to international banks
CyprusOffice Serviced offices are in a key business area and near to major Cyprus international banks
- Already in place neutrally decorated offices, furniture, phone lines, support staff such as a receptionist, cleaning and maintenance therefore no initial set up costs required
- With luxury CyprusOffice serviced offices is easier to maintain professional business image for clients as opposed to conventional offices
- CyprusOffice Serviced Offices are pre-prepared in various configurations, often ranging from 1 or 2-desk spaces
- CyprusOffice Contracts and Lease Terms can be short-term starting from 1 year with high level of flexibility allowing clients to move in immediately, and vacate the space with short-term notice. Conventional offices lease terms are often long-term, typically 5-10 years and usually vacated after long-term notices.
- Maintenance services are fully undertaken by CyprusOffice and included within the client’s lease terms
- CyprusOffice provides immediate adequate staff to run your business administration work in Cyprus. There is no need to hire staff as there is adequate staff already employed
- CyprusOffice is very close to professional services. CyprusOffice is surrounded by accountants and lawyers and access to professional services can be very easy. Upon request CyprusOffice may also recommend high quality accountants and lawyers
For more information please contact us at [email protected]